Add a delicious, soothing carrot soup full of nutrients to your diet for a high fiber digestive boost. It’s a delectable treat you can enjoy guilt-free.
- 4 cups chopped carrots
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ½ onion, sliced
- water to cover
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
Click here to shop for ingredients: www.shopmassystoresslu.com
- Combine carrots, chicken broth, and onion in a large pot. Pour enough water into the pot to assure the ingredients are covered; add garlic, and thyme.
- Bring the liquid to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, place a cover on the pot, and simmer the mixture until the carrots are very tender, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and cool soup for 10 minutes. Puree soup with an immersion blender or mash vegetables with a potato masher and whisk the soup until smooth.
- Return pot to medium heat and cook until reheated, about 5 minutes. Stir cream through the soup.
Looking for more satisfyingly cozy soup ideas? Try this delicious https://massystoresslu.com/rotisserie-chicken-noodle-soup/ recipe.
Convenience is at your fingertips at Massy Stores. Choose Curbside Pickup or Delivery when you shop in-store or online at www.shopmassystoresslu.com.