Vehicle & Equipment Maintenance Supervisor: WAREHOUSING & DISTRIBUTION DIVISION
- Perform minor and major repairs on vehicles and forklifts.
- Conduct scheduled preventative maintenance on vehicles and forklifts including inspection of brake system, steering system transmission, engine, electrical system and other parts of vehicle and forklift.
- Conduct inspections, test drives and diagnostic tests to determine the condition of the vehicles
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, adjusting brakes, changing tires, and lubricating equipment and parts.
- Repair or replace faulty components, parts, and other mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Supervise and plan the work of the Repair Associate.
- Maintain tools and parts inventory in the maintenance garage.
- Record services and repairs to maintain accurate vehicle and equipment records
- Make recommendations for the purchase of vehicle and equipment parts and supplies necessary to perform required maintenance.
- Submit monthly report on maintenance activities.
- Minimum Associate Degree in Diesel Mechanics or similar tertiary level qualification and/or 5 CXC’s including English and Mathematics a minimum two years’ relevant experience.
- Valid driver’s license for heavy equipment
- Requires knowledge of auto electrical
- Requires knowledge of general warehousing practices.
- Must be computer literate
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
Send an application to: HumanResources.SLU@massygroup.com
Closing Date for applications: July 15th, 2021
Requirements for Stores and Warehouse (entry level positions):
- Two (2) typed-written letters of recommendation
- Copy of ID ( passport, ID card or driver’s permit)
- One (1) typed-written recommendation
- Police certificate of character (receipt accepted initially)
- Applicants 16 & 17 years: Letter of Authorisation from your Parent or Legal Guardian, as well as a certificate of Good Health from a registered Doctor.
Applicants under the age of sixteen (16) are not permitted to work at Massy Stores.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.