Panko Crusted Fish
You’re gonna love this crazy easy, budget-friendly fish dish that looks fantastic and taste even better. Here’s how to serve up this delicious meal for your next dinner party or your next Sunday lunch.
- 1 1/2 lb white fish fillets
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Waitrose panko breadcrumbs (unseasoned)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp
- 1/4 lemon
- Tartar sauce, for serving, optional
- Remoulade sauce, for serving, optional
Click here to shop for ingredients: http://www.shopmassystoresslu.com
- Gather the ingredients. Heat the oven to 425 F.Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and then spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the fish fillets into 6-ounce portions.
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish pieces with salt & black pepper.
- In a wide bowl, combine the Waitrose panko breadcrumbs & parsley.
- Put the flour in another wide, shallow bowl.
- In a third bowl, whisk the eggs with the Cajun seasoning & mayonnaise.
- Dip the fish fillets in the plain flour, coating each piece thoroughly.
- Dip the flour-coated fillets in the egg mixture and then coat them with the panko crumb mixture, pressing lightly to help the crumbs adhere to the fish. Repeat with the remaining fish.
- Arrange the crumb-coated fish on the prepared baking sheet.
End Paragraph: Convenience is at your fingertips at Massy Stores. Choose Curbside PickUp or Delivery when you shop in store or online at http://www.shopmassystoresslu.com .