Mother’s day pancakes!
Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Why not surprise mom with an easy but delicious breakfast in bed. You can’t go wrong with light fluffy pancakes drizzled with Waitrose Maple Syrup. Get started with this simple recipe below.
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp salt
- a drizzle of Waitrose Maple Syrup
- 1 cup milk
Click here to shop for ingredients
- In a small bowl, whisk together dry ingredients & set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, milk, & egg.
- Combine wet & dry ingredients & whisk.
- Add olive oil to a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- For each pancake, spoon 2 to 3 tbsp (or an ice cream scoop) of batter onto skillet, using the back of the spoon to spread batter into a circle.
- Flip carefully with a spatula & cook until lightly browned on both sides.
- Serve warm with a generous serving of Waitrose Maple Syrup
Convenience is at your fingertips at Massy Stores. Choose Curbside PickUp or Delivery when you shop in store or online at http://www.shopmassystoresslu.com